Hi
A day or so ago I had an insight about past incidents in the mind, I have up
until now always called a past picture in the mind an incident and tonight
reading Level 3 I realised that Dennise uses the word Scene.

So this insight that occurred was something I was wondering about and what I
realised was this, This particular scene I am running at the moment or
looking at I should say actually occupies a period of around 4 years.

This particular scene changed very little if at all in that time period so
that is something new to me.

I am sticking with this one scene till I have ran all the charge out of it
but I did look at a few other scenes in the past and noticed how they
covered a certain period of time  but I am just looking at one scene.

That is much different to looking a lots of separate individual incidents as
I used to, anyway, just thought I would type that up, obviously a lot of
this what I am coming across now is fairly new to me so I am not saying I
got everything right yet.

I also had an insight into something L. Ron Hubbard said to do with a Being
only got into trouble when He/She started to consider their mental image
pictures important and so started to hold on to them as something valuable.

Bit weird for me at the moment looking at a scene from the past at the same
time as the present time environment,  seeing both together.I don't think I
have ever done that before

Right! onwards we go.
See Ya
Mike