Hi To Everyone, it's him again:)
I'm having some dental work done at the moment which is going to take 3 or 4
weeks to complete so I haven't got my full attention on processing and
studying at the moment due to pain and discomfort but I will inform you of
my progress so far.

First Item:
I was reading Level 3, General Timebreaking tonight and a bit about
compulsive game playing was noted and about making sure Level 2 was
completed properly before you start on Level 3 and then I sort of drifted
off that and started to read an article in the newspaper about some Police
injustice, where someone had been arrested for protecting their home,
something like that anyway.

You ain't gonna believe this, next thing I know I am mocking all this stuff
up in my mind where the Police arrested me and a whole scenario of stuff
where I was going to show them who was who and all that.
I think you got the idea, this went on for about 5 minutes when I suddenly
thought to myself, What the hell am I doing? I am compulsively game playing
in my mind, that's what!

I have done quite a bit of that sort of thing in the past, so I am taking
that as a win, a recognition of being triggered by something and then
compulsively fighting in my mind.
Your never too old to learn!

Second Item:

I reported in a message a few days ago that I had always had difficulty in
finding an object in a scene and then running level 2 on that.
It was always wishy washy, hard to grasp hold of, sort of watery if you see
what I mean, however as I reported a few days ago I came to a level where I
could see a whole scenario, a 3D or holographic image or scene of somewhere
where I lived when young.
And interestingly I suddenly remembered something that I have not thought of
in over 40 years, it had completely vanished from my memory but there it was
and I could see all the details of it.

Tonight running a bit of Trom and looking at this same scene I located a low
brick wall we used to sit on and it was solid, I could fix on it and run the
process, Level 2 that is.
I didn't get much charge off it but it was something I could locate and fix
on and it was the same for the other objects in the scene.

So Dennis is right any screens between me and the scenes I am trying to look
at will dissolve eventually.

Third Item.
This is to do with RI, now RI is quite easy for me to do but if I have
something keyed in, some mass or anxiety it seems to take a long time for me
to get a key out, same with going around touching physical universe objects,
that will work but takes a long time.

A couple of months ago I discovered a method that gives me a key out in a
very short time, a matter of minutes and that is to find a little job to do.

Something like cleaning a mirror, doing the washing up, sweeping a floor but
instead of doing these jobs rapidly as I would normally do I pay full
attention to what I am doing, take a bit of care with attention to detail, I
don't have to go over the top, you know, not become obsessive about it, just
take care.

I know the idea of RI is to replace negative stuff a person has discharged
with more positive items a person mocks so I am wondering if this process I
am using will also do the trick, having completed a little job like I have
described, any anxiety, mass, whatever has completely gone and I feel whole,
that is the best way I can describe it.
Anyway, if you feel inclined let me know what you think about my use of that
process.

Anyway, the result of all this is to make sure Level 2 is complete before
going on to 3.
Best
Mike