From: jurgen_t...@hotmail.com
To: trom@lists.newciv.org
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 14:04:02 +0200
Subject: Re: [TROM1] Hubbard on the facts of life

> He says, . I only mention it here because
> of the fact that as games become progressively more compulsive with a
> being his behavior becomes progressively more illogical. Also his regard
> for the subject of logic itself steadily lessens, until he eventually
> considers the subject to be both useless and incomprehensible. Thus, a
> person in a highly charged games condition will have a terrible time
> trying to study logic; he will endlessly burn the midnight oil trying to
> grasp even its most fundamental axioms, then, failing, will refute the
> whole subject."
This datum is so true that you can use it in life to identify the state people
are in.What i have seen in individuals is that they seem to avoid logic to
still get the thing/goal that they are after, no matter what. Seems that
importance makes theneed to 'reason' obsolete.
In many ways the above is kind of scary if you follow the drift.
-Jurgen