> Some consider it harsh judgement to say that the victim caused his condition.
> i understand this feeling.

so look at it this way.
each of us has decided to play games.
playing games where we always win is no fun
so we reduce our abilities to be more evenly matched with our opponents.
inevitably we will lose the game and become a victim.

the solution is to stop playing games compulsively.
never play zero sum games
only interact with others in in an everybody wins activity.

if we work together to plant a garden, tend the garden, harvest the crops and
all enjoy the fruits of our labors this is an everybody wins game.

Keep on TROMing
Pete