I think you are doing something positive by spreading TROM.

I also think Occupy Wallstreet was an attempt to create win-win solutions, by working for solutions through consensus, giving everyone a voice, and not letting anyone get too much power. Certainly, the world was not ready to switch to a new system overnight. But if everyone waits for the world to be ready it never will be.

Just spreading good ideas will eventually have an impact, I feel, because most people at their core would rather live in a world that is pro-life. Stress, anxiety, and trauma can interfere with that goal, but healing those things may put us back on track.