Pete,
You must have an MU (MisUnderstood Word) on 'cross packaging',  as all the
4 goals that you listed are in the same package, regardless how they are
arranged.
Slight alterations of wordings,  as a covertly hostile person would be
happy to do,  would lead to cross packaging.

Here is the definition's first mention in the manual...

' The legs of a junior package must bear the same relation to each other as
do the legs of the basic package. Otherwise the package is not a true
package and will never erase. E.G. The complementary goal of ‘To free’ is
‘To be free’ not ‘To be freed’. Some care is always required in formulating
the exact wording of junior packages. When a junior package is not erasing
cleanly the most common fault is that the package is not a true package.
This is known as* cross-packaging*. It is one of the ‘deadly’ sins. When
two or more junior packages are crossed up into one package neither of the
packages will erase, and the whole mish-mash just grinds on forever. The
therapist who tries to resolve a man’s drinking problem by addressing his
infantile sex life is guilty of cross- packaging. This is why the ‘therapy’
goes on forever with no relief for the patient. Indeed, the basic way to
confuse a being is to cross-package him. Much thought has been given to
this gentle art in the history of the universe, and the most confusing
things that have ever happened to beings have been overt attempts to
cross-package them - all under the guise of ‘education’, of course. Once
cross-packaged the being is stuck within the crossed-up packages forever.
Cross-packaging is the primary method of enslaving spiritual beings that
has been used in the universe. It is infinitely more effective than the use
of rubber truncheons. So make sure that the legs of your junior packages
bear exactly the same relation to each other

page 85

as do the legs of the basic package. Only then will they erase.
Check that the complementary postulates are indeed complementary, and that
the opposing postulates are exact oppositions. This can only be done
empirically, on the basis of cold, hard logic. To do it any other way is to
court disaster. One may have a strong ‘gut feeling’ that the goal ‘To eat’
is opposed by the goal ‘To not be edible’, however logic tells us that the
correct opposition is ‘To not be eaten’. The difference between the package
cleanly erasing and grinding on forever is to be found within such* fine
shades of meaning*. Nowhere in life do you have to be more precise than in
this area of composing junior goals packages. '

That's it right from the 'ol man' himself.   If he didn't give examples of
cross-packaging when he discussed the sex package,  then we have to come up
with and extrapolate our own examples from conjecture,  logic,  and
experience.

Here's some possible examples...

I have to have sex with him so that he'll marry me.
I have to show my virility by giving her a good session in bed.
I'll look prettier to others if I wear this sexy dress.
I can't wear those orange pants, because they're such a 'gay' colour !
I'll be the life of the party if I tell them how often 'I scored'.
I can't have sex with him in the first two dates,  or he'll think that I'm
a whore.
To sex  vs.  To be sexy.  (definitely a cross packaging).
To sex and to be sexed   vs.   to sensually stimulate and to be sensually
stimulated.

None of the above is just  'sex',  but rather other
postulates/goals/purposes/intentions
mixed in to muddy up the water and complicate things.

Now I understand the man;   eg.  If you are addressing 'welding steel',
you aren't addressing 'screwing nuts onto bolts'.  They are two different
actions, and not the same enough to be called one package.

Thanks,  Aarre Peltomaa