I sure like these replays.

Very intelligent and helpful  reading  for the most part.

Many of the guys of that era were much more intelligent, much more advanced
beings  than those of today.

It just occurred to me that they were  from the first group of people to
join scn in the 50s and 60s.

That is before scn got increasingly taken over by the crazies in the 70s
and on.

In the beginning many much higher toned and much higher theta beings got
into scn, before it got such a bad reputation as now, where no self
respecting  person would come near it.

That probably explains why many of  the people  that posted on these
replays are so much more intelligent.

David