I forgot that the TromList this does not automatically add the sender's name.
I sent the following paragraph.
All best wishes,
Ant.

Antony A Phillips
<mailto:ant.phill...@post8.tele.dk>
www.antology.info

On 18-09-2016 11:46, The Resolution of Mind list wrote:
Yes. You are possibly right. There was no wild drive to get new people in. Many people then (like me, like Ken Urquhart) came in by recommendation. It is worth noting that in the beginning the Sea org was only open to people who attained the state of Clear "the hard way", and you had a be Class VI to be invited on the solo auditing course leading to solo auditing on End Words and then on the Clearing Course.
However I certainly was not higher toned then and I do not think Ken was