>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Blainer) Exactly--he is the gate--that is why we have to follow his example to enter...

MD:  That makes His example the gate, not Him. By LDS claims that's baptism by the proper LDS priesthood authority, am I right? If so, Jesus is not the way but LDS baptism... This has been maintained for years here on TT by LDSers. And I doubt Jesus changed His name to that so He could become the way (i.e. LDS baptism).

.... No other way but BY HIM, which means we do it his way, not our own or some hireling's way.