It seems to me Blainer is using the words baptism and Jesus interchangeable.  I used to do that years ago.  I used to say people are baptized to mean people are saved.  Blainer seems to be substituting baptism for Jesus.

>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Blainer) Exactly--he is the gate--that is why we have to follow his example to enter...
MD:  That makes His example the gate, not Him. By LDS claims that's baptism by the proper LDS priesthood authority, am I right? If so, Jesus is not the way but LDS baptism... This has been maintained for years here on TT by LDSers. And I doubt Jesus changed His name to that so He could become the way (i.e. LDS baptism).