[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
No, not when you put them all together.

DAVEH:  Are you saying that individually the translated/transcribed Word of God can be a problem?
How could we know we need some little correcting if we didn't have a bunch of them to go by?  When we put them all together we know what God's Word is.  It is inerrant!!!!!!!!!!!
This does not show great and precious parts missing!

Because the copying was done reverently and with professional care, manuscripts vary little overall, except for the occasional slippages of this kind. Manuscript comparison reveals many passages that clearly need correcting at this level of detail.

DAVEH:  So Glenn.......Do you agree that there has been corruption in the manuscripts?

--
YOU KEEP ASKING QUESTIONS BUT NOT RESPONDING TO THE FACT THAT WE KNOW WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ACCORDING TO THE ARTICLE.  THIS IS BAIT AND SWITCH.