[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Here we go again.  There is no way DaveL is lying but this is a lie to me.  He is brainwashed.  Mormons
knock knock knock the Bible as having great missing parts and it brings me, Glenn, under the influence of Satan for following the Bible only.

DaveL does not agree with official Mormon doctrine to this to his credit.  Not to his credit he claims the doctrine doesn't say what it says.

DAVEH:  Glenn......You have numerous times shown your proclivity to misunderstand.  This is simply another example.
However,  DaveL say he fully believes in the article.  How can a Mormon believe in the INNERRANCY" of the Bible when it has missing parts?
DAVEH:  I don't know why you find this hard to understand, Glenn.......but I'll say it again hoping the fog will clear from your mind long enough to understand my beliefs.  I believe in the innerancy of what the Lord has revealed to us through his prophets.  I do not believe that all God has revealed is included in the Bible as we know it today.  DO YOU???

    So that you don't neglect answering that last question, Glenn......Let me quote your recent post.......

"Of course, God has revealed others things not in the Bible."

.........Now assuming that you aren't "lying", your negative comment about me believing the Bible having "missing parts" sure seems like it is self serving spin.

 THIS ARTICLE CLEARLY SHOWS THE MINOR MISSING PARTS ARE THERE WHEN ALL THE AVAILABLE MANUSCRIPTS ARE COMPARED.  Mormon's do not believe in the innerrancy of the Bible.
       Since I believe DaveL is an honest man how can a honest man claim he believes the below article?  An honest man can only lie by not knowing he is lying or not understanding he has told a lie.  There is just no way Mormons believe in the inerrancy of the Bible.

Text Criticism and Inerrancy
How can I reconcile my belief in the inerrancy of Scripture with comments in Bible translations that state that a particular verse is not 'in better manuscripts'?
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
The Mormons will just flat out deny this article.
DAVEH:  I'm not sure why you would say that, Glenn.  I fully agree with the
article, and believe it supports my belief.
--
Dave Hansen