[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Of course, God has revealed others things not in the Bible.  But these things are not on a par with the Bible.
DAVEH:  How/why do you make that judgment, Glenn?  Is that just a guess, or do you know something about what God reveals that would suggest all of his relevant revelations were included in the Bible and the others aren't "on a par"?  That seems mighty presumptive to me!  Or do you presume to know the mind of God?
 They are not additional Bible.  And furthermore, I reject Joe Smith revealing of anything from God.
DAVEH:  I'm not trying to promote JS here or to you.  I'm trying to figure out what you believe and why.  Forget JS for a moment.  DavidM claims to be a prophet.  Do you think the Lord could reveal something important through him as he did through Bible prophets?
 And you know the historically reasons I believe this.  You refuse to believe historical fact.
DAVEH:  What " historical fact" do you think I'm disbelieving, Glenn.  Perhaps you are confusing "historical fact" with "historical rumors"....
 No, I recant that.  You cannot believe historical facts because Satan has blinded you.
DAVEH:  If you are saying that to hurt my feelings, I'm sorry you feel the need to do that, Glenn.
Rather, scriptural inerrancy relates to the human writer's expressed meaning in each book, and to the Bible's whole body of revealed truth and wisdom.
DAVEH:  Whew......I thought he'd never admit such!  That is exactly what I believe.  The difference is that I believe God has revealed a lot of wisdom and truth that is not included within the pages of the Bible.  Apparently you (Glenn and others) believe all "revealed truth and wisdom" is found in the Bible as we know it today......is that correct???
--
Dave Hansen