[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

The below is how I hear you say yes to a question
DAVEH:  Huh again?!?!?!?!?!.........Since when does "HUH?" equate to "yes"???   Do you know the difference between "yes", "no" and "huh", Glenn?
and then turn around and explain away yes.
DAVEH:  What do you think I was trying to "explain away"?  I gave you the answers in as simple terms ("yes") as I could, excepting the one question in which I did not understand your term.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Here we go again.  I just can't get answers.

DAVEH:  Huh?!?!?!?!......What do you think those below comments are following my name???

Red is not red and blue is not blue.  Red is black.  Blue is white.  And frankly, the color white does not exist.  How you I know this chair I am sitting in is a chair?  I don't know it.  I have been told all my life it is a chair, but that is just what I have been told.  Maybe the table is really a chair, but I have always just accepted a table is a table.
--
Dave Hansen