From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 3:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Xmas

In a message dated 11/11/2002 3:27:49 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Laura,

Thanks for giving him that. And if he is led to worship on the Sabbath, isn't it obvious to you that he is not going to worship on Sunday instead?

Izzy

Are you serious?  So if you don't have a place to worship on Saturday and you feel Saturday is the sabbath then you just don't worship!  God is more concerned about whether we worship Him than on what day we do it.  Laura