Bless your little "pea pickin heart" (Tennessee Ernie Ford) but this is inconsistent.  I don't see picking and choosing which part of the OT to follow and which part not to follow.

Glenn, No more than I should kill murderers; this is a function of the government. A theocracy was a government under God’s rules. We don’t live under God’s rules; we live under the laws of the USA. I am not going to argue about this silly point anymore. Enough of your hyperbole! (Kiss! Kiss!) Izzy

PS It has been great having my coffee with you all this morning; but I must go to the hardware store and get a serious sander!