From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 8:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] salvation?

If we are going to follow the Old Testament we must kill out children for "cussin".  Please, pretty please, address this.

I don't follow the Old Testament laws so I don't feel obligated to kill children for "cussin".  I follow 9 of the 10 commandments because they are in the New Testament and expanded.  In one sense, I don't even follow 9 of the 10 commandments.  For example, it is not only a sin to murder, but I follow Jesus' explanation that to hate your brother is to be guilty of murder.

Glenn, That was God’s idea; not mine. But if you look at the monster-children we have running around right now, I’d say that would have nipped it in the bud. Izzy