Glenn, Would you care to elaborate a bit? Izzy (Pretty please?)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 8:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] salvation?

Please, (how's that for "niceness") I don't think you have an understanding of Galatians.

Laura,

I agree that if this forum is only for the sake of arguing, it is not honoring to the Lord, nor helpful to us. But if the purpose is to mutually pursue Truth, then it is well worth wrestling with these issues. Hopefully we are all motivated to learn how better to know and obey the Lord, and to encourage one another in that same pursuit.

I do not believe the cross is a dividing wall between the OT and NT. They are both the Bible of one and the same God.

Izzy