Wow!  You said it much better than I could.  I am amazed that anyone could even possible disagree with this.   Give me liberty or give me death.

In other words, trying to impose the requirements of the law on those who are called to walk in the Spirit, and who are declared righteous in Christ. Galatians 4 said that the law was a schoolmaster to bring us to Christ, but now we are no longer under that schoolmaster because we have faith. In CH. 3, he chided them for being bewitched to think that they must now return to the law to be justified, thereby frustrating the grace of God. He summed it up by saying: if righteousness comes by the law, then Christ died in vain