Marlin wrote:
> Others have already done the leg work.  Try these:
> http://www.tagnet.org/anotherviewpoint/Daniel/22ex.htm
> http://www.biblesabbath.org/confessions.html
> http://members.aol.com/KHoeck2/notes.html
> http://www.therickabys.com/sda/sabbatharticle.html

If only I had more time, Marlin.  :-)

These links do not help a whole lot except to take more of my time in trying
to find the answer.  For example, one of the links said that it was changed
at the council of Laodicea.  So I look at the canons from the council of
Laodicea, and following is what I find:

****
CANON XVI.
The Gospels are to be read on the Sabbath [i.e. Saturday], with the other
Scriptures.

Note:  Among the Greeks the Sabbath was kept exactly as the Lord's day
except so far as the cessation of work was concerned, wherefore the Council
wishes that, as on Sundays, after the other lessons there should follow the
Gospel.

CANON XXIX.
CHRISTIANS must not judaize by resting on the Sabbath, but must work on that
day, rather honouring the Lord's Day; and, if they can, resting then as
Christians. But if any shall be found to be judaizers, let them be anathema
from Christ.
****

This council happened in 364 A.D.  So at this time, Christians assembled on
both Saturday and Sunday.  Furthermore, they were instructed not to observe
Saturday as a day of rest.  Nevertheless, the Sabbath is still regarded as
Saturday and the Lord's day is Sunday.

So I still don't know when and how the Roman Catholics changed the Sabbath
to Sunday.  Is it possible that they never did?

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida  USA