Marlin,

I believe the French Revolutionists tried to outlaw religion and set up
a 10 day week: they were a dismal failure at both.

Izzy

I have never heard of a culture that claims, for instance that we should
go
on the decimal system and have a ten day week.  The seven day cycle is
unrelated to anything astronomically in the heavens as far as counting
months or years or ages with the constellations.

God made the week.  It is unique.  It is for man.

--Marlin