The question of the Sabbath is a question no one is asking.  It's spending time answering a question that people are not asking.  The world is going to hell and the youth are drug infected.

I was at a church today that had over 10 teenagers saved.  No one cares about this Sabbath stuff.  People are more educated today.  It's not possible to pull this stuff over their eyes.

Michael had as good an explanation as I ever heard.

I cannot remember a time when the Catholics didn't have a Saturday evening mass.

Many churches today are having to go to a Saturday evening service in addition to 2 or 3 on Sunday in order to get people into their buildings.  They are not wanting to spend millions on bigger buildings.