"So I still don't know when and how the Roman Catholics changed the Sabbath
to Sunday.  Is it possible that they never did?"

Of course they never did.
It has never been changed.
It has always been the seventh day.
Note, that universally, throughout the world, the seven day week exists.
I have never heard of a culture that claims, for instance that we should go
on the decimal system and have a ten day week.  The seven day cycle is
unrelated to anything astronomically in the heavens as far as counting
months or years or ages with the constellations.

God made the week.  It is unique.  It is for man.

--Marlin

P. S.  Who is this talking about?
DNL 7:25    And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and
shall
            wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times
and
            laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and
times
            and the dividing of time.