David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Izzy wrote:
> Do you still witness together from time to time?

Unfortunately, our different countries (limited visas) and money for travel
seem to keep us apart.

Michael D: Actually, Izzy, I was targeting on a couple occasions over the last two years to join David in his street preaching (as an observer/apprentice), but have been unable to make it happen. He is always earger and willing.

Also, David used some flattering language in his descriptions of me from the past. The truth is he often gives more credit than is warranted, willing to think the best of, and do the best for, anyone. He was much more the leader (as one might imagine), and always had something that one could learn from him. And he was good at rebukes there too... LOL.  We had good times, though. It's from those days that I know about his hugging and kissing.... Having been a recipient (victim???) of both...

.