I would like both Marlin & Izzy to answer the following questions.

I assume that neither Marlin nor Izzy cut the throat of a live 1 year old
male lamb on Passover and offer sacrifice and eat the rest of him.  Is that
correct?

I also assume that you do not feel compelled to do so because you see Jesus
as being the Passover lamb.  Is that correct?

So would it be fair to say that because Jesus is the fulfillment of
Passover, and because Torah is only a shadow of the sacrifice of Jesus, then
the Passover ritual killing of a 1 year old male lamb becomes unnecessary.
Is that correct?  Is this how you feel about this matter, or do you have
different thoughts about it?