Glenn, If they looks like insults, sound like insults, and hurt feelings like insults---well, I’d call them insults. Maybe Marlin does, too. (I bet you didn’t sweet talk your wife into marrying you like that!) J

          “And the Lord’s bond-servant must not be quarrelsome, but be kind to all, able to teach, patient when wronged, with gentleness correcting those who are in opposition,” (II Tim.2: 24)

Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:
Wednesday, November 27, 2002 7:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Message-bearers

Izzy, these are not insults. This is a matter of salvation.  This is serious business.  I am not joking with Marlin.  Anyone who goes back to law then will burn hell fire IF he dies in that condition.  Gal. 5:4.  This is Bible, Bible, Bible. Yes, is it condemnation, but not condemnation from me.  It is condemnation from God.  Truth is truth.

Glenn, I think you are missing the point about Marlin. He just turns the other cheek by not responding to insults and condemnation. Izzy