BlaineR  (Mr. NO-CREDIBILITY) You pulled the switcheroo!!
 Below is my post that STARTED this "discussion" to begin with.  Note,
everyone, that Glenn thus far has failed to address the Mormon growth
rate.  He just wants to talk about the numbers.    GLENN, ARE YOU AFRAID
TO DISCUSS THE GROWTH RATE OF THE MORMON CHURCH?  (19.3 % last year,
2001). This is the second time I have asked that, and so far--zilch for
an answer.  Please note the post that began this conversation:

> > Blainer)  Mormonism, or the religion of the Church of Jesus Christ
> of
> > Latter-day Saints,  has succeeded to the tune of 11,000,000 +
> current
> > members,  and with a current growth rate of 19.3 % is the fastest
> growing
> > denomination in the United States and is currently the sixth
> largest
> > denomination in the US.  This is not failure in any sense, but
> begins to
> > fulfill revelation given to the Prophet Joseph Smith:  (Zion shall
flourish.  .  . etc)