Blainer)  That's funny, I don't feel naked.  I am wearing the whole armor
of God that I may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil and
Glenn.  My loins are girt about with the truth, and I have on the
breastplate of righteousness, my feet are shod with the preparation of
the gospel of peace, and above all I wield the shield of faith, the
helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit.  (:>)