Blainer,  Yes, thank you Dave, that is right.  It was 19.3% to be exact.
I mentioned it along with the numbers--11,000,000+ members, actually
closing in on 12,000,000.  The numbers alone are impressive enough,
considering the church has only been around since 1830--172 yrs, as
compared to most Protestant churches which have been around for 1500+
years.
 But the growth rate, which exceeds any religious denomination in the
United Staes as of the year 2002, is the real phenomenon.  This tells us
the spirit of the church is strong, and most importantly, the House of
Israel--Ephraim and Judah in particular--is at last experiencing the
promises wherein the Lord promised that they would be gathered from all
the lands wherein they had been scattered in the last days prior to His
second coming.

"Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall
fish them; and after, I will send for many hunters, and they shall hunt
them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes in
the rocks."  Jeremiah 16:16