Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Did you ever answer my question?   Why do you want to know what Christians believe?
DAVEH:  Yikes....I thought I had.  But if not to your satisfaction, I will try again.   I ask Protestants what they believe because they would know better than me asking an LDS person.

    As to why I want to know what they believe (and why they believe it that way), Perry mentioned in a previous post that LDS theology is quite logical in nature.

Michael D:  That's interesting. I have found LDS theology to be quite illogical in my experience here on TT. Often when the 'logic' is carried to its logical conclusion, it seems rather ludicrous and indefensible (especially when compared to plain texts in the Bible). To many on TT it is very plain to see, but seemingly not to TTers.

To me, Protestant theology is not.  When I see Biblical passages that support my belief, I have to ask why Protestants would believe differently since (from my LDS perspective) the LDS concept seems to make more sense.  That is what fuels my drive. What fuels my drive is when we see Bible passages that directly contradict the LDS revelations. In fact I was a non-participating observer on TT for over two years (well I briefly contributed to one topic) before being unable to be reticent any longer when the sealings question and binding marriage was being erroneousy expounded by you as having its source in Matt. 16:19.

    Does that satisfactorily answer your question, Glenn?