[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Switch-a-rue.   DavidM has told you what he believes about this.
DAVEH:  Yes, but I want to know what YOU believe, Brother Glenn.  Would you be so kind as to answer my question, Brother Glenn.

    And I want to assure you that I will not use your (contrary to DavidM's----if that is the way you respond) answer to hammer you into the ground.  I'm trying to find out what a lot of Protestants believe, and I'm beginning to realize that DavidM is not exactly your typical Protestant!  For that matter, I'm not sure you are either!!!!   But that's OK.  I'm just interested in how you believe and why.  So, if your answer differs from DavidM's, I'd sure like to know why you think that way.

DAVEH:  Ahhhhhhh.....In that case, I would be very interested in knowing if you believe our Heavenly Father currently has a body of flesh and bones?
--
Dave Hansen