Darlene, Please don't go away--the women here are vastly outnumbered!!!
(Fortunately, Laura and I have been able to out-think them all.) Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of darlene j
dowling
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2002 7:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Cowards

Joseph Smith a great american prophet???????
I am reading correctly?
What message board is this?
Joseph Smith and Muhammad came from the same mold, same type of
backgrounds,
both went into the dessert and came back "enlightened" then their own
"concepts" were written and, both, wrote, based on what book?  The Bible
of
course.  Both after the advent of Christ.