Blainer)  I have never heard of your high growth rate church.  It must
have been a "flash-in-the-pan," a little speck of gold dust that got lost
in the shuffle.
 Now,  the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, is there anyone
who has not heard of it?  Everyone knows the word, "Mormon."  By The Way,
here is another statistic for you:  The Book of Mormon is second in sales
only to the Bible as books in the United States go.