Laura wrote:
> I can accept that

Ok.  So now lets talk about whether or not legalism is wrong.

"Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the
letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth
life."  (2 Corinthians 3:6)

Marlin, I would love to hear what you think of this passage.  Do you believe
that the letter kills?  Does this equate with the idea that legalism kills?

Now please keep in mind that what kills is not necessarily wrong.  I'm not
talking about that yet.  Let's first decide whether or not legalism kills.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida  USA