Date: Monday, September 15, 2003 15:01:41
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Carnality

Terry,  The question is not which commandments that you think Jesus was referring to—it is which commandments Jesus says He was referring to.  Is Jesus God? Did He write the OT commandments? Then those are Jesus’ commandments. He just summed them up with the two (for those wishing to evade the intent of all of them.) If you “love the Lord with all your heart….” You will obviously obey all of His commandments.  “If you love me, you will obey My Commandments.” (BTW, He still wants us to be set apart from the other nations; to be a peculiar people, who are not residents of this world.)Izzy