Laura: So does this mean you acknowledge the effectiveness of prayer? Prayer to God? Or are you saying that it is the attitude in which they approach prayer.

TPW: I was reffering to the attitude, not whether the effectiveness exist or not, which is a different matter entirely.

Laura: Christians are not supposed to argue. Disagree - sure but I have never retorted like that! I usually go the forgiveness route? Is that a concept that is familiar to you? Do you practice forgiveness?

TPW: I am glad that you do not do this sort of thing Laura. And yes I am familiar with the concept of forgiveness. We have similar concepts although we do make the transgressor aware not to cross us again.

The Pagan Wolf

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org