DavidMs position seems quite similar to Cal Thomas'--he has written on this issue recently, too.

FTR, Speaking of confusion on the matter (resulting from the retention of certain biases?), in an 'exegetical' sense, it appears that DavidM and CT both add the adjective 'homosexual', as in the case below.

May we inquire 'Why'?

gary ottoson :: http://poet235.com