Dean writes:
Thats interesting because Jesus would have told you those same words-if you
find us Ob-nox-ious then you would also have find Jesus Ob-nox-ious due to
the fact that we speak the same word's that He spoke on the streets. I
suspect that you find preaching itself to be offensive due to Satan hatred
of God's use for this way to save the lost. For someone thats not
interested you seem to spend a lot of time in the presence of Christians.
Could it be convictions (as in God dealing with your heart as a lost
sinner-and you are searching), or a place to feed on sheep to harm?I
suspect the latter-but also understand that Saint Paul killed Christians
before his conversion- Time will tell.

> The bible within itself is rather harmless unless you take it too
seriously
> to the point you let go of your own god-given common-sense.

Dean writes:
 Interesting reading-but not to live by-huh? But wouldn't that make it a
lie and now worth reading-and yet the prophecies all came true-hundreds
giving and every one came true.To act on a proven truth is to let go of
"god -given common- sense"? And this coming from a man that believes comic
books and refuses to grow up.

> TPW

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn
.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca