embarrassed

Dean Moore wrote:

> > DAVEH:  When anti-Mormon protesters act obnoxiously at Temple Square
> during Conference times, that passage occurs to many LDS folks.
>
>  #Dean writes:
>  Again there is only one truth Dave and the rest is a lie-and the
> prophecies that have been spoken by the prophets in the Bible are true-do
> you agree? What you call Ob-nox-ious we call rebuking and instructing.

DAVEH:  When you use the term "we" Carroll, are you just referring to those protesters
who use those tactics?  Surely you don't think all Protestants agree with using such
methods, do you?

> We instruct those that walk in darkness and rebuke the priests with strong
> rebuke.
>
> > > If
> > > the Bible is God's word and one preaches/believes that then those unholy
> > > objects that cults use  for worship- contrary to God's word should be
> > > exposed and giving a place of dishonor-as should every thing that exalts
> > > itself against God's word. The fact will always remain that there is
> only
> > > one truth-which is the Jesus of the Bible.
> >
> > DAVEH:  As you know Carroll, we believe there is a lot of revealed truth
> not found (or understood) in the Bible.  It seems that most Protestants do
> not wish to consider such possibilities though.
>
>  #Dean writes:
> To go outside the words (the Bible)of Jesus Christ is a mistake

DAVEH:  Do you consider obnoxious mockery to be "'inside' the words (the Bible) of
Jesus Christ"?

> -and
> disallows one to call themselves Christians-which untill appx. 12 yrs ago
> Mormons would not call themselves Christians-

DAVEH:  Huh???    You've lost me on that one.   What are you talking about, Carroll?

> now you claim to be
> Christians and you call us prostatants

DAVEH:  We've always considered ourselves to be Christians.  And......I use the term
"Protestant" when asking specific questions to differentiate you (and most other
TTers) from being lumped together with the RCC folks.  Are you ashamed/embarrassed to
be
a Protestant?

> -You must be a modern Mormon ( ie.
> Liberal Mormon)  :-)

DAVEH:  LOL........That's a good one, Carroll.

> Do you believe the Bible to be wrong Dave?

DAVEH:  No.......just your understanding of parts of it.

--
Dave Hansen