In a message dated 12/8/2003 6:55:13 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hey Laura--if it ain't 'pagan' for Bush, for whom is the Tree 'pagan'??

(Hey Marlin--Where are you when the Tree's are bein' lit--if not dinin' with Dean, then out Christmas shoppin'? What's the problem, Bush won't let you climb the Tree??)

It "ain't" pagan for me!  I put 1800 lights on the tree today and my son thinks I need more!!!  I do cover a lot of the lights with little clear stars.  That's a Christian symbol  right????   The girls played with the nativity sets while I worked.  They act out the story.  At one point the youngest brought over a couple of carolers from the end table and set them in the manger too.  Her sister  said that there had to be people there because the town was crowded and someone else had to come by.  Interesting thought through the eyes of a 5 yr old.