In a message dated 12/6/2003 8:51:30 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I'm looking forward to celebrating Christ's birth this year. It is a
wonderful time with the family.  I have a 13 foot Christmas tree all
decked out with lights and ornaments in my living room.  We will
exchange presents on Christmas day and tell about Jesus and his birth
and spread the joy of Christ around.
That is how I like it.  Lots of lights, lots of ornaments and lots of Christ-centered decorations.  We have nativity scenes all over the house.  We like to put the wisemen a little farther away when we can and the kids like to tell each other the story and rearrange the figures.  Laura