Can we hold off on the discussion of nativity sets until we have resolved this Christmas tree issue first?  SURE Do you really think that âwhat is pagan for some may not be pagan for others??? YESIsnât this a classic example of humanistic moral relativism?No

Above are my answers to Izzy's questions.  If God tells you not to put up a Christmas tree, Don't do it!   He hasn't told me not to yet.  We even have them in our sanctuary  YIKES!!!    I repeat   If a person feels it is wrong to put up and tree then they shouldn't do it!  Laura