Maybe it is because that was my experience that it seems to me that there must be a better way than waving underwear to lead people to Christ. Since you have offered to tell me why, I would appreciate hearing your thoughts.

Let me ask you this question first, you wrote “my experience” ….experience with whom?

Have you ever preached at a Mormon convention?  Have you ever been to salt Lake City during conference to minister a message to these people?  I do not understand…you experience?  And not a side, you might have problems with men of God I the Bible and the message they preached…to those that believed….not to mention some of the stunts that Ezekiel did.  But first things first…talk to me about experience?

Ruben Israel