Let’s just make it absolutely clear; is everyone reading this post right now actually WEARING underwear????  (g excepted.)  If not, PLEASE do NOT start waving it in the air at the nearest mormon!!! My guess is, neither that, nor practically anything else, can get a mormon to wish to be saved.  If any mormons have, indeed, actually been saved by the waving of underwear (yours OR theirs)—please let us know.

Ruben:

No Christian that I know of wears anything close to those garments, our righteousness is with Jesus and His blood.  Only cult types feel compelled to go beyond Cross.  What is odd is not waving those garments but WHY ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WEAR THEM???  THINKING ITS FOR WHAT??  What New Testament hero had them…John the Baptist?  Jesus..or the disciples….Paul??  Name three…how about two….CAN YOU EVEN NAME ONE NEW TESTAMENT ICON THAT ENCOURAGED THIS OR DID IT?? ….Now that is weird.

And yes we have had many Mormons knell on the grass and repent, sending them to a local Bible Believing Church that we work with.