DAVEH:  Thanx for joining the discussion, Ruben.  Do you (protesters who wave the garments) ever consider the effect your actions may have on other outsiders?  IOW, do you suppose your efforts could have a negative effect on folks who look at such behavior as being an absurd stunt performed by a group of whacko Christians?  And......do you weigh the potential benefits with the negative image with which you may be painting Christianity to the outside world?

Ruben:

DH, are you telling me that you are more concerned about other people than what God wants.  I’m sure Noah had people just like you, being a preacher of righteousness in a wicked world.   Thank God in Heaven John the Baptist was not like you, or dress would have been an issue.  We can go into most men of God in the Bible who like me are more concerned about NOT OFFENDING GOD rather than those getting preached too.  You do understand that Jesus offended people…right?  If you wish to join me DH and show me how it done, maybe I could see how to do it.  You talk or will I see you in April 2004 in Salt Lake City??  Or are you just an arm chair Tuesday quarterback??…I say get into the game…I say get on the field…I say put on the helmet and leave the cheer leading to the girls.