I was just trying to be facetious, apparently not very well.
It did not take long reading the post to see it was Pagan.
LDS do point to PAGANISM as a source of truth.
I was round about pointing out they both are whacky doctrines.
LDS are very PAGAN!

David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kevin wrote to TPW (The Pagan Wolf):
> Man this MORMON Doctrine is WHACKY!

For the record, TPW is a pagan, not a Mormon.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now