I only had four o's in my soooo-- you had  10.  :>)  Does this tell me something?
Blaine
On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 19:25:28 -0800 (PST) Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
The teachings of the Hermatic PAGAN cult sound quite familiar to those that are acquainted with the doctrine taught by Jesus, ... and by Joseph Smith the american prophet"  Milton R Hunter Gospel Through the Ages

Apparently you have not read this book. Fascinating reading how Paganism parrallels LDS doctrine. It was required reading for the Priesthood and was Authorized by the Council of the Twelve. A course of study for the Melchizedek Priesthood.
Hunter was a General Authority, First Council of the Seventy 1945-1975

Are you contending that LDS Apologists do not use PAGAN sources to prove LDS believe what ancient "believers" believed, thru the AGES?

So could you explain how my prejudice is soooooooooo obvious?

Blaine R Borrowman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The word PAGAN refers to people who lived in the country, and worshipped nature.  The Catholic Church branded them Villains (villagers).  Mormons do not worship nature, neither do they all live in country villages.  (:>)  VERY Pagan indeed!!  Your prejudices are soooo obvious here, Kevin.

Blaine