I have but lately they have decided to asault & arrest any ANTIs

I have taken the Misiionary lessons (I have a copy)
I have read the books I have studied the books & doctrine I have talked to thousands of LDS

what is your point?
We can not get a FAIR representation from ANTI materials?

ps. You can call me ANTI if I can call you ANTI-Baptist

Dean Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
Deam writes:
Are kidding? Your brethern will not even let us close to those sites.It
took hours for me to nagociate a two foot square in front of the north
gate-and then they only gave that to me if I agreed not to walk back and
forth thru the crowds as I preached about Christ dying for the sins of the
world-and to keep God's commandments. I had no Mormon underclothing-no one
was rebuked-only a bible and that message-and the Mormons hated that.Some
time when we would get tired-after standing for hours we would sit on a
short wall by the sidewalk and they would come and tell us to not even sit
on their wall-our feet would still be on the public sidewalk. What if we
are in agreement with God's word-what then?