Dave Hansen wrote:

 > DAVEH:  I am curious as to whether either of you two (Dean and/or Ruben)
 > have walked through Temple Square as a normal visitor rather than a
 > protester?  Have either of you been inside and toured the visitors
 > center or heard the Tabernacle Choir or walked the grounds?
 Deam writes:
 Are kidding? Your brethern will not even let us close to those sites.

DAVEH:  Did it not occur to you to visit the site prior to protesting it?  I would have thought you might have done so either out
of curiosity, or perhaps to survey the enemy (so to speak).  Weren't yo a little bit curious?

 It took hours for me to nagociate a two foot square in front of the north
 gate-and then they only gave that to me if I agreed not to walk back and
 forth thru the crowds as I preached about Christ dying for the sins of the
 world-and to keep God's commandments. I had no Mormon underclothing-no one
 was rebuked-only a bible and that message-and the Mormons hated that.Some
 time when we would get tired-after standing for hours we would sit on a
 short wall by the sidewalk and they would come and tell us to not even sit
 on their wall-our feet would still be on the public sidewalk. What if we
 are in agreement with God's word-what then?

DAVEH:  Do you feel God commands you to go to SLC, Dean?

--
Dave Hansen