From: Blaine R Borrowman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Blaine:  Hi Judy!!
I believe all that JS has written, which you have reproduced faithfully (in red).  I do not agree with your conclusion that it is somehow adept/occult.  An adept,  if I am not mistaken, is simply a novice who is learning the ropes, and that requires going at it step by step, unless you happen to be a genius and can comprehend the whole thing at one whopping bite.

**Hi Blaine, Yes, I was referring to an 'adept system' where one ascends a step at a time.  Freemasonry is like that from the Blue Lodge to the 33rd Degree Shriners.. and I don't know for sure but your system sounds a lot like that. I do know they use Masonic rituals at the temple and that they have Masonic handshakes, maybe a little different but the same basic idea.

If you eat an elephant, you have to do it a bit at a time.  You can accomplish a lot by going at it step by step., one step at a time.    What is wrong with that?  Occult means "hidden."

**It's just not God's way.  Actually the scriptures teach that there is One Lord and the rest of us are brethren., so the pyramid structure is not of Him and neither is a religious priesthood other than the spiritual priesthood of ALL believers.

There is not much about Mormonism that is hidden, especially nowadays with the Internet!!   But before the Internet, books and other publications were always available as missionaries went out to teach.  Even now, they will teach anyone willing to sit down and listen.  This is not an occult religion.  It is wide open to all.  You should have the experience of attending even one Mormon meeting--I guarantee you will come away educated, and--big surprise--as clean as before.  They will treat like a queen, and send you on your way with well-wishing.

**I'd rather be in the Bride Jesus is returning for. Why would I want to be part of a system where I would need a man to make sure I could be sealed in heaven - Actually I like your attitude toward your wife (and you were good natured about the teasing) but the system you are in could use a lot of help.